Monday, January 24, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011..#2

Well....I got my second Pay It Forward gift done, and once I started, it really came together quite quickly!  I think I will make one for myself!!!

 
















The box is covered with Gesso, and then tan acrylic paint.  After it was dried, I rubbed Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain ink pads directly on the surface to give a wooden effect.
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts again, as well as trim from A treasure Box.  the stamp is a Tim Holtz as well as the token.  The papers are from a pack I got from Costco a few years ago.
 I just love these flowers!!  They take the colour so well!!!!

The pearls in the trimming I coloured with Lumiere Paint.

 









 Inside the box is a round mini with half pockets.  The journalling pockets have sentiment stamps that are clear embossed.   
 





And what was this box??  Yup..Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges! :)

Have You Laughed Today??

Thanks for looking!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes i've laughed today, what a beautiful creation, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful.
    I kept thinking, what did she use for the container :)
    Wish I liked this type of cheese, lol.
    Send me your empty containers,teehee. I sooooo want to make one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wyn, I just love your box - I have a wee collection of cheese boxes waiting to be altered but didn't quite know what to do with them - you have given me a couple of ideas to try it so thanks. Regards, Elizabeth, WOYWWer #78

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyn,
    Love it. Just another beautiful project. I love laughing cow. Will have to look for the box.
    thanks for the tip.
    Pea

    ReplyDelete