Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The "I got an Award but have no idea how to put it on my Blog" Post!

Thanks Tracy, from Tracy's Treasures!!  she gave me a Blog Award, but since I barely can figure out how to post pictures, I am at a loss as to what to do with it!!    but I have to share 8 things about myself, which is reminiscent of the 'Share 10 things" post awhile ago...so I will try not to bore you with duplicates!

1) People THINK I am outgoing and confident, but it is a clever ruse!!! I figure if I ACT that way, eventually I will BE that way!

2) I have lots of acquaintances, but very few friends....I think it is because I have trust issues.

3) I have 2 tattoos..one I got when I was young and stupid and it is now ruined by 2 pregnancies, and the second is a Canadian Maple Leaf on my ankle..which was never done correctly and has almost faded to nothing after less than a year!!!

4) I HATE putting away laundry...I will sort it, wash it, dry it, fold it and put it in laundry baskets....but that is where it stops..LOL

5) Even if my house is spotless, my bedroom will most likely be a disaster!!  I have no idea why!  I try...really I do!!!

6) This is my second and LAST marriage!  If he leaves me, I am following him!

7) I have two border collies, Briar and Finnigan, and if we had lots and lots of property, I would probably get one more!

8) I am a reality Show junkie...i love watching those train wrecks! (my dirty addiction is the Real Housewives series!!)

ok...now to share...which I have no idea how to do it...but I shall try!!

Mrs Morris @ mrsmorrisart
My friend Aaron @ Wandering Octopus
Shawna and Mary Ann @ Bent Birch Photography
Tracy @ Scrappin Army Wifey
Jen @ Jen's Joint because her stuff is Awesome!!
Robyn @ Injoystampin
and Yolanda cause she makes me giggle Yolie Bean

As for what I have done today...lots of running about!  And procrastinating..yup...done that lots!!  That and my nasty time management skills...good thing I am not being graded on that!
I have three unfinished projects on my desk, and for the last week, i seem to wander into my office about 930pm and decide THAT is when inpiration will hit me and next thing I know it is 2 am and I can't see straight...

I think I bite off more than I can chew with all the projects I have got in the mix...which in one way is good as i have had little to do since I moved to Washington a year ago....so I should not complain about being busy!!  LOL.....

I think I need to clean up my desk quickly, put the dogs to bed and plan on finishing this mini in the morning! 

2 comments:

  1. Just for the record and future awards. Just copy the photo of the award. I like to got to "save as". Then add it as you would any other photo. :)
    Love to learn more about you. I too am a reality junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey where have you been?
    Hope everything is OK with you.

    ReplyDelete