Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh EBay...how I ADORE you!!

I am an EBAY virgin....to an extent.  I have been watching videos of people how show their amazing deals off of EBay, and one day, I got brave! 


"I carefully make my way onto the site, click here....click there....and  low and behold!!
  DEALS!!!  GREAT AMAZING DEALS!!!! 
Then the thrill of the chase!!!
Do I bid?  How much do I bid?  Do I Bid high and hope it goes low??  oooohhh ooohhhh oohhhh...the anticipation!!!
I type in a figure and click send...OH NO!!  OUTBID ALREADY???? 
Sigh...I type in another figure..AH HA!!!  Bid accepted.
...tick tock tick tock...how much longer until the auction ends??
OUTBID AGAIN????
Do I REALLY need this??..Could I get it cheaper??  HMMM.
One more time...my fingers type in my final offer (for now) and SEND

EMAIL ALERT!!  YOU HAVE WON THIS ITEM!!

WWWHOOOOOO HOOOOO....."

Yea....I think this might be a problem!  LOL  But seriously..I got some great deals..  I just got a parcel for an auction of 7 Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Stamps...Flights of Fancy, Lost & Found, French Market, The Journey, Life's Possibilities, Regal Flourish and Urban Grunge.  I won the Auction with a bid of $26.00.. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???  I googled and these are worth between 10.00 and 16.00 each!!  ME HAPPY!!! 
I also got some charms and other goodies.... 

Back to Ebay.....tee hee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not only am I an EBay virgin I am also a internet shopper virgin, teehee.
    Good for you on getting a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool when you get a great deal like that. I got a similar one a few months ago, five stamp sets and four TH inks for $30 something. And then they bring it right to your door :).

    ReplyDelete